We are currently in need of a experienced and skilled Electrician to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for installing and repairing wiring, electrical fixtures and control equipment, as well as supervising and training electrician assistants on the job. We offer competitive pay, generous benefits, and a best in class paid time off policy. We invite licensed professionals who are looking for steady work to apply today!
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in advanced lighting controls, including the Spacewise platform and SNS 200 level controls.
- Read blueprints or technical diagrams before doing work
- Install and maintain wiring and lighting systems
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
Electrical Contractor’s Industrial/Commercial License issued by any municipality in the State of Illinois.
Pursuant to Section 20 C.F.R. 656.10, notice is hereby being provided in connection with the filing of an application for permanent labor certification. An application concerning the employment of one or more alien workers for the following permanent position will be filed with the Department of Labor.
This notice is provided in compliance with 20 CFR 656.10(d). Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on the application to the Certifying Officer of the U.S. Department of Labor holding jurisdiction over the location of the proposed employment at the following address:
United States Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Atlanta National Processing Center, Harris Tower
233 Peachtree Street, N.E., Suite 410, Atlanta, Georgia 30303